Saturday 29 November 2014

CYNTHIA MORGAN RUBBISHES CLAIM THAT SHE IS BLEACHING

image
Cynthia Morgan has come out to debunk claims that she is bleaching.she revealed she has not used bleaching cream let alone Dencia’s Whitenicious product speaking with daily independent.
In her own words, the Dancehall songstress said :
“It is a product everybody is talking about. There are different types of Whitenicious and I don’t know which you are referring to” “I have been seeing the product and people have been talking about it, but I am not a fan of it. People grow and I am sure if you check out your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be the same complexion. I was a huge tom
boy when I was growing up and I didn’t have time to take care of myself, but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I had to start taking care of myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment