Wednesday 12 November 2014

MARK FISH RECOVERING AFTER HEART ATTACK


Mark Fish

The 40-year-old was quoted by Netwerk24.com as saying that he had been beset by pains in his chest and back on Sunday morning and was rushed to the Mediclinic in Vereeniging

"I woke up my fiancée, Salomé Jansen van Rensburg. She said I looked pale and insisted that we go to hospital," Fish said.
"I was immediately admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. They did a gastroscopy and angiogram. We're waiting for the results to determine the cause of the heart attack
"I'm glad it's over and that the tests have been done. I want to start taking better care of myself."

The sports star's ex-wife, Loui Fish, said she and her two sons are worried about him

Fish is currently engaged to Salome van Rensburg, who gave birth to their son, Blake, at the end of 2013. He also has two teenage sons, Luke and Zeke, with former lingerie model and socialite Loui, and a young daughter called Isabella from another relationship.
On Saturday Salome tweeted a photo of Fish and Blake, with which she wrote:"You are my Spartan Soldier and my Spartan Angel... Always and forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment